Wednesday, June 20, 2012

OOTD: Orange Flower Power

Hi guys!

How summery is this dress? I bought it at Forever21 a few weeks ago and was immediately drawn to the gorgeous color and pattern. It's flowy with fluttering sleeves, but it's cinched at the waist with a belt to make it flattering. It's from their Love 21 line, which is my favorite part of their store; you always find lovely pieces there!

 Cross eyed!


Not sure if you can tell by my crappy pictures, but I put a little braid in my hair to amp up the hippy factor ;)

Dress (belt included!): Forever21. I couldn't find this online, which is weird since I saw it there after I bought it in store... maybe they've sold out? Check your local Forever21!

Shoes: Coach. I got these shoes at Marshalls two years ago, so they're not available any more. Here are a few alternatives: Forever21, Forever21, Piperlime, J-Crew

Necklace: Forever 21. No longer available, but try these instead:Etsy (this one is really close!), Urban Outfitters, Forever21



Makeup: Everyday foundation routine (with a substitution of my Physician's Formula Conceal RX for MAC's Studio Sculpt concealer in NW15),  MAC's blush in Stunner (LE), MAC's mineralize eyeshadow trio in Love to Love (LE),  Lancome's Rouge in Love Lipcolor in Corail in Love, Clinique Long Last Glosswear in Air Kiss

In other news, I'm currently lusting after the new Benefit lipglosses, especially Dandelion (one of my all time favorite blushes!). Sigh, I dont need another lip gloss, I don't need another lipgloss, I don't need another lipgloss................................

I'll leave you with a parting image: Today, as I was walking into my office, I saw a man walking a dog on a leash, and a cat in a baby carrier. I have no words for this, people, no words.

-Seraphine

UPDATE: Found it online! Forever21

5 comments:

  1. I love the print! :) Cute outfit!
    merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute dress! i love your blog :)
    jenxxhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your style!If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then yellow long dress shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete