Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bonjour!

Hello all, and welcome to my blog! Just to introduce myself a little, I am an 18 year old soon-to-be college sophomore (a French major, hence the name of this blog! I am aware that "maquillage" is in fact masculine, so the correct way to say it is "le beau maquillage", but I like the incorrect way better :) ), who is, as my "about me" would suggest, a total girly-girl. I would like to preface my future posts here by saying that I am definitely not a makeup artist, hair or skin care expert, or any kind of fashion maven. My goal is to talk about things that I enjoy (or don't enjoy!) with other girls like me, and I don't claim to be a professional. All that aside, I hope that you find my blog useful and insightful, with perhaps a touch more intellect than your average beauty blog. Happy reading!

(Excuse the semi-old picture, I wanted to give you some idea of what I looked like, but I am deeply unphotogenic and all of my pictures are pretty crappy. This was taken last summer in France, though!)
-Seraphine

No comments:

Post a Comment