Monday, June 11, 2012

J-Crew Tweed OOTD

Hi guys!

Today's OOTD is an all J-crew ensemble (minus the accessories). I love J-Crew. Seriously, best store ever. Almost any age can pull their stuff off, and there's something in there for everyone and every occasion. Are the prices a little high? Sure, but their stuff is well made and tends to last me a long time (plus, they have an outlet site called J-Crew Factory that sells cheaper items, although I've heard the quality is not as good). Unlike my other two work OOTD posts, this is something that I think would be appropriate for any work environment.


( I apologize for my finger covering the lens a little!)



Top: J-Crew (link) I would never have thought to pair this color T-shirt with this skirt, but it they complement each other really well. Thanks sales-lady for pointing it out to me! The one I've linked looks a lot brighter than the one I'm wearing (mine is more of a spearmint green), so it might not be the exact same one

Skirt: J-Crew (link) For whatever reason, my skirt was $10 less in store than the one I've linked? Maybe they're not exactly the same? Not sure, but  its worth checking out your J-Crew's sale section to see if they have any left, just in case you can get a better deal that way

Shoes: Vince Camuto (link). Sorry that I keep cutting my shoes out of my pictures! I think nude flats are a must have for everyone, and are a perfect, every day staple. I did think that these ran a bit big, size-wise. I'm normally an 8, but I had to get the 7.5 instead. 

Necklace: Juicy Couture (link) The necklace I'm wearing is no longer available, as I got it for Christmas, but I've linked basically the same necklace in silver

Med Alert: See my first OOTD post

Makeup: See my Everyday Work Makeup post. This variation includes MAC's blush in Stunner, and Lancome's Rouge in Love Lipcolor in Corail in Love

Hope you had a great start to your week!
-Seraphine



No comments:

Post a Comment