Friday, July 6, 2012

Shopping My Stash Day 6

Looks like this will be my last Shopping my Stash Day, so much for making it a week! I'm going away for the weekend and I most likely won't be wearing any makeup tomorrow anyway! But overall, I really enjoyed this little challenge and would definitely do it again sometime. Today I used one of my all time favorite palettes, Too Faced's Glamor Revolution.

Eyeshadow: MAC paint pot in Bare Study (all over eye); Too Faced Glamor Revolution palette (Glamazon on lid, Milk Chocolate in crease); Stila illuminizer* (highlight)

Cheeks:Too Faced La Vie En Rose blush

Lips:MAC Viva Glam Gaga 1 lipstick, Benefit gloss in Life on the A List


If you ever feel overwhelemed by your makeup collection, give this challenge a try!
-Seraphine

No comments:

Post a Comment