Sunday, July 1, 2012

Shopping My Stash Challenge: Day 1

Hi guys!

I've been away from home for a month now, and I only had a limited amount of makeup with me. I got back yesterday, and I almost forgot how many amazing things I have that don't get enough love! So I've challenged myself to use a different eyeshadow/palette, blush, and lip combo every day for a week. I've marked the products I'm trying to use up with a *

Here's what I've used for today:


Eyeshadow: Maybelline Bad to the Bronze cream shadow, Sleek Storm Palette (lightest color on the lid, cranberry color in the outer corner), Too Faced Glamor to Go Pixi Palette (pale pink, as highlight/blending color*), Sally Girl Champagne Eyeshadow* (on brow bone)

Blush: Benefit Sugarbomb

Lips: Revlon Primrose lipstick, Maybelline Pink Cadillac lip gloss
Without lip combo
With lip combo (the lighting is weird here, but I swear my face and neck are the same color!!)
Hope everyone's having a great weekend!
-Seraphine

2 comments:

  1. I love the Sleek Storm palette! Such good quality for the price!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete