Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Shopping My Stash Day 4

Happy 4th of July, everyone! In honor of the holiday, I decided to do something festive with my eye makeup. I wouldn't normally wear something like this during the day, since I tend to stick to neutral colors, but it's a fun look for a special occasion

Excuse my wet hair!

Eyeshadow: MAC crushed metallic pigment in Misty (silver, on lid); Stila Sunset (reddish color from the Living the Life in Laguna Beach palette, in crease); Essence 50's Girls Reloaded in 03 Come on Board Captain! (blueish purple color, in outer v); Revlon Skinlights Cream shadow (lightest color, as highlight)

Cheeks: Essence mineral powder blush in 01 Almost Famous

Lips: MAC lipglass in The Wee Coquette*

Just realized that almost none of these products are available anymore... whoops!

Have a great holiday, or if you're not in the US, a great Wednesday :)
-Seraphine

No comments:

Post a Comment