Thursday, July 5, 2012

Shopping My Stash Day 5

Welcome to Day 5! Remember how I said I stick to neutral eye looks? Well, I lied. I actually love a good purple eye because it really makes my green eyes stand out. I haven't done one in ages, so I decided to pull out some of my neglected purples for today's look. PLus my skin is really bad today, so hopefully the brighter eye look will distract people from that! Just an FYI, the Chanel quad is kind of crappy... the colors aren't all that pigmented (hence the white base), and it's definitely not worth the price. I'm also not crazy about the NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencils, they crease on me like crazy!


Eyeshadow: NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk* (on lid, as a base); Chanel Stage Lights quad (top right on lid, bottom left in outer v, top left as highlight); Essence Glam Rock eyeshadow in Pink Punk (crease)

Cheeks:Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in Living Doll (love this blush!)

Lips: MAC Kissable Lipcolor in Enchantee

-Seraphine

2 comments:

  1. the nyx jumbo pencils crease on me too, unless i use a primer! have you tried that? love the purple!

    jenxxhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do use a primer, but unfortunately that doesn't make a difference :( It's such a shame, because the pigmentation and color selection are great!

      Delete