Sunday, August 5, 2012

Europe Makeup Haul

Hi all!

During my vacation I was in Switzerland, Germany, and Italy, and I picked up a few makeup items in each country. It may seem like a lot in one go, but I'm not planning on buying anything new for a long time!


From left:
Bourjois Volume Fast and Perfect mascara
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation, shade 51
P2 Perfect Face Makeup Fixing Spray
P2 Perfect Eyes Base
P2 Stay Colored eye cream in 010 Sandy Beach
Kiko Origami Face Palette in 02 Tangerine Tan
Catrice eyeshadow in Floralista
P2 lipstick in Karnterstrasse
Alverde cream to powder concealer in 10 Natuarl Beige
Kiko Super Shiney lipstick in 191

I got the Bourjois and Catrice stuff in Switzerland, the P2 and Alverde stuff in Germany, and the Kiko stuff in Italy. Other than the Bourjois products, everything was around 5 euros or less. I'm happy with just about everything, and I plan on doing a lot of reviews on these products.

-Seraphine

No comments:

Post a Comment